|Create Date||4. December 2014|
|Last Updated||15. August 2018|
- Updated Romania (courtesy of Fazakas Levente).
- Updated France (v1504f courtesy of firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Updated Switzerland.
- Updated South Africa.
- Corrected altitudes on Sweden airspace data.
- Updated Austria (removed border which was acting as airspace).
- Added Romania.
- Added Belgium.
- Updated Austria. (Austrocontrol.at source)
Updated France (FFVV Espace Aérien source).
- Added Canada airspace.
- Updated Italy airspace.
- Updated Germany airspace.
- Corrected several open ended polygons worldwide.
- Added Chile (Santiago area)
- New definitions for Portugal Lisbon Area.
- Added South African Airspace
- Added New Zealand.
- Improved several areas in Spain where AGL was not being taken into account.
- New Portugal airspace data (special thanks to Bruno Mota)
- Updated Poland data.
- "ALT" extension to altitude was being translated to meters, it is now in feet.
- Several coordinates were incorrectly formated in the original openair files causing incorrect poly shapes.
- Added Ireland.
- Germany revised to December 2014.